We are happy to meet with you in our offices, coffee shop, library...wherever is best for you! (We would even be willing to meet with you at your international field site if all expenses are paid.)
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Main Office (Off-Campus)
The IRB Office is in Suite 710, in the Erwin Square tower building. Erwin Square is located off-campus at 2200 West Main Street.
- If you drive: Free one-hour parking is available in front of the restaurants and other retail businesses, and adjacent to the entry circle.
- If you take Duke Transit: Two shuttles travel between campus and Erwin Square:
- The H-5 shuttle arrives at the front door of our building every 15 minutes. If you are coming from West campus, it is best to catch the bus at Duke Hospital South. If you are coming from East campus, it is best to catch the bus at 705 Broad Street.
- The H2 shuttle also stops within walking distance to Erwin Square.
- For more information, visit the Duke Parking and Transportation website.
- If you walk: We are located on Main Street between Anderson Avenue and Ninth Street.
Locating Suite 710: From the lobby take an elevator to the seventh floor. Turn away from the large windows, and walk toward the double doors. Turn right, and Suite 710 is down the hall to the left.
Satellite Office (On-Campus)
The IRB will resume on-campus office hours fall semester 2019.