You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn about or schedule an IRB 101 Workshop for your class or research team, please contact Hyewon Grigoni at email@example.com. This workshop can be done remotely, and credit attendees with Research with Human Subjects Training certification.
Effective Friday, March 13, 2020, the Campus IRB will begin working remotely. Staff will continue to be available via email and by phone during normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM).
Main Office (Off-Campus)
The IRB Office is in Suite 710, in the Erwin Square tower building. Erwin Square is located off-campus at 2200 West Main Street.
- If you drive: Free one-hour parking is available in front of the restaurants and other retail businesses, and adjacent to the entry circle.
- If you take Duke Transit: Two shuttles travel between campus and Erwin Square:
- The H-5 shuttle arrives at the front door of our building every 15 minutes. If you are coming from West campus, it is best to catch the bus at Duke Hospital South. If you are coming from East campus, it is best to catch the bus at 705 Broad Street.
- The H2 shuttle also stops within walking distance to Erwin Square.
- For more information, visit the Duke Parking and Transportation website.
- If you walk: We are located on Main Street between Anderson Avenue and Ninth Street.
Locating Suite 710: From the lobby take an elevator to the seventh floor. Turn away from the large windows, and walk toward the double doors. Turn right, and Suite 710 is down the hall to the left.
Satellite Office (On-Campus)
At this time, we do not have regularly scheduled on-campus office hours.